iSpring Suite 11.3.0 VST Crack + License Key Full Version Free Download
iSpring Suite VST Crack is a free eLearning creation tool that allows you to create responsive courses and quizzes directly in PowerPoint and convert them to HTML5 or SCORM. There are three types of knowledge retention assessment questions in iSpring Free: multiple choice, multiple response, and short answer. You can also set comments, number of attempts, and time limits.
You can enhance your slides with YouTube videos and web resources. Find a relevant video on YouTube and easily add it to your course to better illustrate the topic. Embed dynamic, navigable web objects on your slides, such as a Wikipedia page or your company website.
Enhance your presentation with YouTube videos, Flash movies, and even live websites. Show just your slides or end your presentation in one of two players: an advanced, customizable player that lets you create courses with your own style, color palette, and company branding; or a video conferencing player that displays slides and lecture videos side by side with an adjustable aspect ratio.
Record or import videos and/or presenter comments and sync them with slides and animations. The integrated audio/video editor allows you to refine your narrations without leaving the interface and using third-party tools. In addition to basic editing functions such as cropping and deleting, you can use professional effects such as noise reduction and fade in and out.
With iSpring Suite Full Version, you can convert PowerPoint presentations to HTML5 and easily share them online. If you want to publish your presentations as SCORM courses, you can upload the ZIP file to an LMS and track your students’ progress. After conversion, all transitions, animations, and triggers are preserved.
With iSpring Suite License Key, courses can automatically adapt to all devices and display seamlessly on any screen, including PCs, Macs, tablets and smartphones (with Windows, iOS and Android operating systems). The app doesn’t limit conversions, expire, or add large banner ads to your content.
Create smart tests and surveys to monitor your audience. Make them unique and attractive with extensive customization features. Make your content engaging and memorable by adding interactions: create a book, timeline, FAQ, or even a directory and add it to your presentation. Train your employees in professional conversations with customers and employees; Create a dialogue simulation with a library of realistic characters and settings.
Record all or part of your screen, edit it with the built-in audio/video editor and insert it directly into the slides or save it as separate content. iSpring Suite Crack offers a variety of convenient presets that allow you to quickly publish your designs to multiple destinations: publish to the web in Flash, HTML5, or a combination of Flash/HTML5, or publish to any modern LMS that supports SCORM, AICC, or even API experience (can). You can also publish your presentation as a video or directly to YouTube by logging into your account directly from the interface.
There’s also a new integrated hosting platform, iSpring Cloud, where you can publish your presentations and other content. Share your content on any device and access it through the secure web interface using direct link, email, social media or embed code. For a complete eLearning experience, publish and assign your online courses directly to iSpring Learn LMS and benefit from comprehensive tracking and reporting features.
Features & Highlights:
- Screen recordings and video lessons.
- Interactive role-playing simulations.
- Even more interactive assessments
- Hundreds of ready-to-use templates and characters
- AI-based voice output
- Powered by PowerPoint: iSpring Suite is a PowerPoint add-on, meaning you can use all the popular PowerPoint tools to create your presentations and extend them with iSpring functionality.
- Interactive Quizzes – Create interactive quizzes with multiple choice, matching and responsive questions. You can also track test results and issue certificates of achievement.
- eLearning Interactions: You can create various eLearning interactions such as timelines, flipbooks, and mock dialogues to make your content more engaging and interactive.
- Screen Recording: The full version of iSpring Suite includes a screen recording tool that allows you to record screen videos, including audio and webcam recordings, and add them to your presentations.
- Branching Scenarios: You can create branching scenarios that allow students to make decisions and see the consequences of their actions.
- Mobile Friendly – Create mobile-friendly content that can be viewed on any device, including smartphones and tablets.
- SCORM Compatibility – SCORM compatible, meaning you can integrate your eLearning content into any SCORM-compliant learning management system (LMS).
- Easy publishing: You can publish your content in multiple formats, including HTML5, Flash, and video, and share it with your audience via email, website, or LMS.
- Conversation simulator. With iSpring TalkMaster, you can create branching dialogue simulations to train your employees’ conversational skills. A variety of settings and characters with an emotion meter help students make the right decisions in real-life dialogue.
- Screen recording tool. With the new screen recording tool built into PowerPoint, you can capture all or part of your screen or a specific app. You can then save the video as MP4, insert it into a PowerPoint slide, or publish it directly to YouTube with just one click.
- Video presentation player. The new 50/50 Player is designed specifically for viewing presentations with video narration, allowing you to choose the ideal balance between slides and video. The player’s aspect ratio can also be adjusted dynamically while watching the slideshow.
- Integrated audio/video editor. Now you can edit the audio and video narration of your presentations directly in iSpring Suite. The built-in editor allows you to remove background noise, remove audio and video fragments, set audio fade-in and fade-out effects, and more.
- Updated test editor. The test editor has been improved with a new visual question editing mode that allows you to change the format of multiple questions at once. Thanks to the new editor, creating quizzes for video presentations will take even less time.
- New iPhone application. iSpring Viewer records your video presentations directly to your mobile device so you can view them anytime, anywhere, even without an Internet connection. Now a new version for iPhone complements the Android and iPad versions.
- Support for Windows 10 and PowerPoint 2016. iSpring Suite 8 has passed all compatibility tests with the latest versions of Microsoft products.
iSpring Suite VST License Key:
- System: Windows 7 / Vista / 7/8/10
- RAM: Minimum 512 MB.
- HHD space: 100 MB or more.
- Processor:2 MHz or faster.
How to Install iSpring Suite VST Crack?
- Download the software and run the installation file.
- Click “I Agree” to continue.
- Select the installation method and click “Next”.
- Change the installation folder and click “Next”.
- Select the components and click Install to start the installation.
- After setup is complete, click Close.
- Done! Enjoy it.